Esper is creating the system of record for public policy to improve transparency and data in the public sector.
The Director of Partnerships is responsible for initiating and managing relationships between Esper and a wide variety of current and prospective organizations across Esper’s lines of business. This role will drives Esper’s success in implementing partnership strategies that support the successful procurement and implementation of our software across governments.
• Teamwork: Work closely and quickly establish excellent rapport and working relations across internal and external stakeholders. Understand the needs of sales, deployment, and product teams and how partnerships can support their success.
• Manage pipeline of partners including identifying, prospecting, outreach, assessment, alignment, negotiations, & close.
• Create positive partner experiences driving excitement, alignment, and growth.
• Collaborate with Esper’s executive team to create alignment and commitment on key partnership goals
• Identify new opportunities for quality, high ROI engagements with partners.
• Manage a portfolio of active partnership organizations across multiple segments of the business.
• 3+ years of business development, consulting or other related experience
• Excited about early-stage opportunities and flexible to process changes
• Experience directly managing and negotiating relationships with external firms like service providers, system integrators, prime and subvendors, industry organizations, and other partner targets
• Proficiency in necessary workplace technologies including Google Suite, Slack, and Zoom
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Experience collaborating with sales leaders in the sales cycle
• Demonstrated project management skills including managing partner communications, documenting action items, and advancing projects internally.