Make an Impact in Government
We're on a mission to empower transparent and data-driven governance. Join us.See Open Positions
Make a meaningful impact by working directly with government to solve their most critical internal challenges.
Happy & Healthy
Stay healthy and productive with a benefits plan that covers you and your family.
We believe in work and play. Take a break and connect with the team during monthly activities.
Take time to re-energize and come back inspired and ready to work.
We are an Austin, TX based company looking for smart and enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
Full-Stack Software Engineer
Esper is creating the system of record for public policy to improve transparency and data in the public sector. We’re looking for experienced full-stack software engineers to join our team and help us scale our product. As an early team member, you can expect to contribute through:
- Creative data integration and analysis - Develop cutting-edge data ingestion and analysis systems, employ NLP and ML to extract information from unstructured and disparate data sources
- Interactive Design - Build a product that distills complex workflows into clear and clean points of interaction
- Data Visualization - Communicate layers of qualitative and quantitative data in a user-friendly way
- Rapid Iteration - We move quickly! Keep an exciting development pace through quick sprints and feedback loops
- Technology Decisions - Play a critical role in shaping both the product and underlying technologies
Bonus points! We value candidates that have:
- Experience with Natural Language Processing and analysis of unstructured documents
- Worked with public sector clients
- Early-startup and/or entrepreneurial experience