Make an Impact in Government
We're on a mission to empower transparent and data-driven governance. Join us.See Open Positions
Make a meaningful impact by working directly with government to solve their most critical internal challenges.
Happy & Healthy
Stay healthy and productive with a benefits plan that covers you and your family.
We believe in work and play. Take a break and connect with the team during monthly activities.
Take time to re-energize and come back inspired and ready to work.
We are an Austin, TX based company looking for smart and enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
Full-Stack Software Engineer
Esper is creating the system of record for public policy to improve transparency and data in the public sector. We’re looking for experienced full-stack software engineers to join our team and help us scale our product. As an early team member, you can expect to contribute through:
- Creative data integration and analysis - Develop cutting-edge data ingestion and analysis systems, employ NLP and ML to extract information from unstructured and disparate data sources
- Interactive Design - Build a product that distills complex workflows into clear and clean points of interaction
- Data Visualization - Communicate layers of qualitative and quantitative data in a user-friendly way
- Rapid Iteration - We move quickly! Keep an exciting development pace through quick sprints and feedback loops
- Technology Decisions - Play a critical role in shaping both the product and underlying technologies
Bonus points! We value candidates that have:
- Experience with Natural Language Processing and analysis of unstructured documents
- Worked with public sector clients
- Early-startup and/or entrepreneurial experience
Esper is a tech startup that makes public policy more accountable to citizens and business owners. We work directly with government to boost data and transparency in the policymaking process. As our first Program Manager, you are the key point of contact with customers after the contract is finalized. You are an exceptional self-starter excited to develop and execute a strategy for engaging with customers at scale. You are an expert at distilling client concerns into feedback that translates to engineer, product, and executive teams. You enjoy operating in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment. Your highest priority is ensuring that customer concerns are met and resolved by our team.
- Facilitate the onboarding process
- Proactively consult with existing clients on needs and inquiries
- Build strong, positive relationships with clients
- Participate in user research and training sessions both online and in-person
- Develop strategy and best practices for customer engagement
- Communicate client insights to product, engineering, and sales teams
- 3+ years experience in customer-facing role, preferably at an enterprise SaaS company
- Technical fluency
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
- Client-obsessed and willing to dig deep to resolve client needs and requests
- Hard-working and team player
Bonus points if you hold experience working in and/or with government!